How to Register
It's easy to register a team! You need 16 to 20 paddlers and 1 drummer to fill a boat, but you may begin your registration with fewer and update it as you recruit the rest of your team. The fee is $1785 per team, and includes a team practice session and 21 Festival tees and participatory medals for your crew, along with all the fun on Festival Day.
You don’t need any experience to join in. The first 64 community teams to complete the registration process, including payment, will be assured a place in this year’s festival. Don't miss out!
Ready, Set, Register! Calling all Team Captains!
To begin the festival registration process, the captain will need:
- Team name
- Captain’s position in the boat – paddler or drummer
- Captain’s name, gender,email address, and phone number
Once initial information is entered, the Captain will receive a confirmation email asking you to log in and complete the team registration process by:
- Entering the names and email addresses of your team members. Team members will receive an email on how to complete their individual registration. Please note that all team members must be at least 16 years old; each team must have at least 8 women paddlers; and each team may have up to 3 alternates.
- Entering team bio
- Choosing a practice weekend time slot on July 18 and 19, 2015 (Community teams only)
- Setting your team fundraising goal
- Paying the team registration fee via Mastercard or Visa using our secure online payment system.
Just follow along and you'll be joining us this summer for some paddling fun! If you have questions about registering a team, please Contact Us.