How to Register
It’s easy to register a team! You need 16 to 20 paddlers and 1 drummer to fill a boat. However, you may begin your registration with fewer and update your registration when you have recruited the remainder of your team. The fee to register a team is $1785. You don’t need any experience to join the fun. The first 64 community teams to file completed registration forms with team fees paid will be assured a place in this year’s festival. Each person will receive a free practice session with their team, a festival tee, festival hat, and festival medal. Last year registration filled early, and some teams missed out, so don’t wait!
Ready, Set, Register! Calling all Team Captains!
To begin the festival registration process, the captain will need:
- Team name
- Names and email addresses of your team members
- Team members must be 16 years or older
- Each team must have at least 8 women paddlers
- Each team may have up to 3 alternates
- A Mastercard or Visa credit card to pay the team registration fee securely online
When you click Register Here, you will be asked to fill out basic team information. After you submit this form we will immediately send you a confirmation email. Simply click on the link in this email to finish the registration process. We’ve made it very easy to:
- Organize your team members
- Set your team fund raising goal and track your progress
- Complete your team bio
- Select your practice weekend time slot on July 20 - 21, 2013
- Make your payment!
Just follow along and you'll be joining us this summer for some paddling fun! If you have questions about registering a team, go to Contact Us.